Thursday, January 4, 2018

Quick Announcement!

Hello friends,

I want to extend a loving "thank you" to everyone who takes the time to read what I write. It is a wonderful feeling to know that people enjoy your work, and sharing my words with you has been nothing short of wonderful so far.

That being said, there is one major(ish) change happening around here this year. It cannot be honestly said that I have posted regularly in the past many months, but it may become far less regular depending on how I choose to organize my work over the next year of my life. This is due to my decision to actively write at least one poem per day this year in an effort to catalogue the status of my heart and mind over a set timespan.

I hope to capture the ups and downs of my life in short poems over the next twelve months, and at the end of 2018, I plan to compile them into a book format and attempt to get my work published. It is my personal goal to have a book of poems published by the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year.

So again, thank you to everyone who has visited SO&OP, and I look forward to producing a physical publication of words to make you feel.

In vulnerability and strength,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment