Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy Tuesday!

I didn't post on Thursday because I was visiting some friends in northern Iowa, but fear not. I have returned.

This week is going to be one huge crazy whirlwind. My brother is getting married on Saturday, and everyone is in psycho wedding mode... Not naming any names... The next several days will be full of preparations and family and so many other things I probably don't even know about yet. What a thrill. To top it all off, classes start at UNI on the following Monday. That being said, I really am excited for this wedding. I'm so happy for Garrett and Marissa. They're adorable.

Since I didn't post on Thursday, I think I'll post two short poems here today. You good with that? Cool.


blank. 1/1/17

thank god you don't mind
silence
cause i have the hardest time
forming thoughts
when you're around.



poems are raised on child support. 1/2/17

all the most
beautiful things
are products of
tragedy

synthetic heartbreak
isn't hard to spot
i should know
i've played victim

so put an ad
in the paper

WE BUY TRAUMA

and invest in
some nightmares



No comments:

Post a Comment